The Mount Royal University Cougars are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, in the stadium, gymnasium, arena and university campus facilities. We want all fans attending Cougars games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, spectators are required to refrain from the following behaviours:
• Behaviour that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature;
• Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects and/or unauthorized persons on the field of play;
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour;
• Foul and/or abusive language and/or obscene gestures;
• Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans, officials, opponents or other person;
• Intentionally sitting or standing in areas which obstruct the passage and/or view of other spectators;
• Failing to follow instructions of university staff.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. University staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behaviour. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.